Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seeking Inspiration...

The rut.

The stuck-in-one-place-not accomplishing-anything feeling.

That internal longing for satisfaction all the while knowing what is holding you back, yet not fighting it.

The rut sucks.

My rut is simple: I become stuck in a home routine that is lazy, lazy, lazy.

I come home, I sit my posterier in front of the television and watch and read.

Watch and read has become my life.

Now don't get me wrong, I love reading. I also love watching television as long as it makes me feel. But I dread the rut.

Watch and Read. Watch and read my way to 25 pounds overweight, so out of shape that I can't run a full mile, so out of touch with the people around me that I can't say I have a true friend in my community.

The.

Rut.

Sucks.

Anyway, I gotta run, my show is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment