Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday!

Alright, here we go again with five songs (new and older) that you need to make sure you have on your iPod. I hope you enjoy the list, I hope the song inspire you to fuller faith, stronger worship, bolder witness.



1.Bottletops by Plumbline--This is a really awesome meditative song!


2. Fully Alive by Flyleaf--Fun, slightly intense, but not overly!


3. What do I know of holy--Addison Road--This one is folky, and the words are penetrating!


4.Some Kind of Zombie by Audio Adrenaline--This is old school Christian rock. These guys were at the cutting edge, and really brought us to the place we are now.


5. Good Fight by Hyperstatic Union--Funk rock, great stuff!


I hope you enjoy the songs--if you have recommendations for next Music Monday, let me know!

Until then, get these songs and enjoy!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment